There is 3 different header style for shop and categories page.
Follow these steps to set shop and categories header.
- Fist of all you should set icon or thumbnail image for categories on the following path:
Dashboard > products > categories
- Go to the following path to set shop and categories header style:
Dashboard > Appearance > Customized > WooCommerce > Product catalog
- set shop page display option to show categories and products.
- set category display option to show subcategories and products.
- set shop and category page header display to one of these options based on your desired:
show all product categories and subcategories on shop header. once you click on it, redirects you to its category or subcategory page.
Categories by icon
show only product categories icon with its category name on shop header. once you click on it, redirects you to its category page.
categories by image
show only product categories thumbnail image with its category name on shop header. once you click on it, redirects you to its category page.