To install theme through your host admin panel, you should follow these steps:
- Login to your account.
- Go to the downloads section and get the latest version of the theme.
- Login to your host admin panel and open the File Manager. Then go to the following directory:
public-html > wp-content > themes
- Upload “pinkmart.zip or teta.zip” here.
- Extract the uploaded file.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and activate the theme:
Dashboard > Appearance > Themes
And, if you want to install theme through your WP dashboard, you can read this article.